Schwing Certified Pre-Owned – “We Build it, We Back it”
Trust your Pre-Owned Purchase to the factory that built it. Only Schwing has the resources to advise you on the best pre-owned pump for your needs. Our research can track a concrete pump from its delivery to its current condition. Schwing’s archive of service reports and bulletins assures you that your pre-owned pump has been updated to the latest safety and performance parameters. View our inventory or call our remarketing specialist. We may have an owner ready to sell the pump that fits your needs at an attractive price.
Get More For Your Trade
Trust the remarketing of your trade-in or underutilized pump to the company that knows it best. Schwing’s global network gives you access to qualified buyers who have a need for reliable used concrete pumps. That’s why Schwing pumps have the best resale value in the world. Get an appraisal from our remarketing specialists before you sell on the open market. Maximize your trade value and take advantage of the tax benefits that may result from trading in your pump. We are interested in your trade-in on a new or used concrete pump. Contact our remarketing specialists to see about upsizing to a larger pump or trading for a specialty pump to expand your pumping potential.
Select your Pre-Owned pump and choose to recondition it with Schwing. You will benefit from OEM levels of quality and craftsmanship along with Genuine Schwing parts. Everyone knows a Pre-Owned Schwing is a great investment. Often, reconditioned Schwings offer better value than new pumps from other manufacturers. Learn More.
Extend the life of your concrete pump by retrucking. CPR includes the following services when putting a new truck under your boom pump.
- Drain hydraulic oil, disconnect all wiring and hydraulics
- Prep new chassis, wiring, install rebuilt transfer case and drive shafts
- Install 2nd steer axle (Mack spring style)
- Mount unit on new chassis, weld and huck-bolt down
- New suction hoses on all hydraulic pumps
- Hook up all wiring, new main power from batteries to hot box
- Hook up all hydraulic lines and hoses
- Clean hydraulic tank, fill with new HLP46 hydraulic oil, replace main and boom filters
- Run unit, check pressures and test for leaks
Pre-Owned Purchase Options
Schwing can provide factory-level service and repair to bring your pre-owned purchase to the level that meets your needs and budget. Buy with confidence when you choose any of the following treatments for your pre-owned concrete pump.