Structural Repairs and Reimbursement for Labor
To repair Schwing manufactured products Schwing America, Inc. required that the welder be qualified per AWS D1.1 1996 and Schwing SAIE Standard 5160B.
For further information you may call the Engineering Department at Schwing America, Inc. at 651-653-5421.
Reimbursement For Labor
Ground Rules & Guidelines for Warranty Labor Credit
Labor Credit for the replacement of failed components from Schwing units will apply if:
• The failed components are from a unit still covered under its standard warranty.
• A completed Warranty Claim Application listing all replaced components and an explanation for their removal is submitted to the Schwing Service Department.
• The failed components are returned to Schwing for inspection with a copy of the completed Warranty Claim Application, or the failed components are scrapped by the authority of a Schwing representative whose name must appear on the submitted Warranty Claim Application.
• Upon inspection of any returned components, Schwing Service Department determines the components to be warrantable.
• The failed components are replaced with genuine Schwing Spare Parts; purchased from Schwing or an Authorized Dealer, and acceptable proof of purchase is provided.